Thursday, October 21, 2010

White Espandrillos

[image]

Here is a mixtape I made for early mornings. It's full of warm, misty vibrations, and perfect to be played at the break of dawn. It's also suitable listening for returning home on a warm summer's night, after spending a wonderful evening with a friend
at a place called Bistro Del Mar, and seeing the sun starting to rise in the horizon. And for having a late café com leite in the garden in the afternoon (knowing that the concept of 'morning time' can be subjective). And maybe even for taking a long walk on the beach at sunrise to see off the fishermen on their boats somewhere in the coast of Bahia.


I'll be going back to the French Riviera for a few days this weekend and I think I'll have the mix to travel with me.




Inspired by my favourite pair of shoes. Recorded last night at Attorné-à-Loi's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiedäks, tää on aika kupissa. oon fiiliksissä! e

ps. bistro del mar!

Henri Aleksi said...

hyvä jos pidit (arvelinkin että voisit, vaikkei tässä jazzia olekaan). muistin sen jonkun aamumusiikista käydyn keskustelun, ja tein tän vähän sitäkin ajatellen.