
[image]As I've been feeling down and out with this, Beyond Your Beauty is now adjourned for the moment.
The saudade hasn't gone anywhere. The obsession for all these melodies that play in my head every time you're around is still here as well. But all that doesn't flow through me anymore, not as naturally as it used to. This post is probably not an ending by any means, though, and new ones will occur when I start feeling good about it again.
For now, I'd like to give thanks to my friend Chris from Plaid, to E, to Apiento and to Tony Watson for inspiration and for showing support, if only by a few words in an e-mail. The blog hasn't had that many friends due to its detached nature, so your kind thoughts have been more than welcome at the time.
This has been the second edition of Beyond Your Beauty. Thanks for following.
2 comments:
Only just found your musical blog and its sounding wonderful, sorry to hear the flow has gone for a while. Hope it returns some day
Thanks for leaving a comment. Feel free to check back sometime in coming spring.
Post a Comment