Sunday, March 25, 2012

Songs For Sara

image

You don't know what you do to me. You have no idea. And it's not your fault but mine. I never told you.

I thought I had left this behind now, but last night all it took was one word from you. It all came back to me. And this has happened before on many occasions, but here was the first time I ever felt it. The date is probably just a coincidence but it still threw me off a bit. All of the sudden the distance between us seemed unbearable. I felt weak.
 
 
Ma muse. Je t'amais, toi.

But it ends here. It has to. I need to make this work without you.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this track! Any info please?
Ciao, M.C.

Henri Aleksi said...

Of course, Michele. This is "After The Battle" by Max Lässer's Ark. Stunning, isn't it?

Ciao.

Unknown said...

Absolutely!
I had it in contant repeat for 2 days. Cheers!